These are the complete list of Terms and Conditions for the Affiliate Program. The purpose of enrolling in the Affiliate Program is to allow you to make affiliate commissions for the sales of our subscriptions originating from your promotional activities in the manner set forth herein. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the Amaryllo Affiliate Program (“Program”). By enrolling into the Amaryllo Affiliate Program, you agree to these Terms, as well as to the general Terms and Service of Amaryllo Inc ("Amaryllo Cloud")., located at https://cloud.amaryllo.us/terms
1. Program Eligibility
You must be at least 18 years old to enroll in the program. Employees of Amaryllo Inc. are not eligible to participate in the Program. You must have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the promises, covenants, and other duties set forth herein; be accepted by Amaryllo into the Affiliate Program.
You must be at least 18 years old to enroll in the program. Employees of Amaryllo Inc. are not eligible to participate in the Program. Amaryllo may choose at their discretion to auto-approve your application. This does not imply that we will not re-evaluate your applcation at a later time. We reserve the right to reject your membership un our Affiliate Program at any point in time, at our sole discretion.
4. Relationships of parties
You and Amaryllo Cloud are independent contractors and nothing in these Terms will create any join venture, agency franchise, sales, representation or employment relationship between the two parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers, or make statements on behalf of Amaryllo Cloud.
As a result of your participation in the Program, we may discuss to you information that is considered confidential. Such information may include but not be limited to changes to the Affiliate Program Terms made specifically for you and not for the other members of the Program, details about new features to be released by Amaryllo, and others. You agree not to disclose any such confidential information to any third parties unless said information is generally known or publicly available or if the same is required by law or legal process.
1. Commissions are earned from authorized referrals that generate purchases via your affiliate links. No commissions are granted for referring existing Amaryllo Cloud users.
2. Commission amount per product/service sold may be changed by Amaryllo Inc. at any time.
We have the right to suspend or terminate your Amaryllo affiliate account at any time upon our sole discretion. Such termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and you will forfeit all of your to-be-paid commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal or questionable sales or marketing methods. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and for any reason.
8. Limitation of liability
1. Amaryllo will not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, or loss of revenue, profit or data in connection to the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to these Terms and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
2. We make no implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products/services sold through the Program (including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage).
3. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Amaryllo site(s) will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
9. Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to change and modify these Terms at any time upon our sole discretion. Modifications may include but are not limited to changes in the scope of commission fees, commissions payment schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules. If any change or modification is unacceptable for you, your only recourse is to terminate your affiliate account. Your continued participation in the Program will indicate your agreement to the changes and your adherence to any modified Terms and Conditions.
The Affiliate Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Amaryllo Cloud affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Affiliate Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Affiliate Agreement by completing the Affiliate Program application/signup process.